And I am still scared of it.

In my native place, when I was very small we had many dogs. I used to love them a lot. I used to love playing with them a lot. But as I grew and used to step out of my house, I used to get scared of the street dogs, and soon when my dogs started to die my grandma started getting new dogs and I don’t know how and when I started to get afraid of dogs. I don’t know how this fear developed against the dogs. I sometimes think that the girl who used to love dogs a lot since when she is afraid of dogs and why? I have many friends who love dogs a lot and I avoid visiting them just because they have dogs at their places. Whenever I go to my relatives' places my first question to them always be that is there a dog at your place? Dogs to me are tigers I suppose.

I have an idea that many of you must be having a pet and that either must be a dog or a cat. I never liked cats because I feel they are a bit dramatic. No doubt dogs and cats are really cute but I never liked cats and dogs as I told you all I loved but I don’t know since when I started getting scared of them. Cats I think are very moody and dramatic. They don’t express anything. As in if you see dogs they express a lot. They show that you mean a lot to them. When you return home they just wag their tails and express that how happy there are to see you. Whereas if you see cats they don’t do any of such things on top they just stare at you. To be honest, I have never seen a cat happy or sad either. 

It would be prĂ©cised to say that I have never seen a cat with an expression. If you have already noticed, you can see when dogs are happy or sad. They are full of expressions. They express their anger, happiness, pain, and sadness. They are full of life. They are even adventurous. It is evidentiary clear that they do have a loyal heart. I used to watch series and the main lead role had a dialogue in Hindi which I will translate for you all “ when a dog becomes like a human, it becomes a family member and when humans become like an animal they should be thrown out of the family” and it is my favorite dialogue from that entire series. It certainly has a beautiful meaning. Agreed?

Dogs are cool though. I want to be a dog lover but I can’t. I don’t dare to face a dog. I remember one incident. I used to stay in Maharashtra and my school bus just dropped me at the stand and I was walking to my house. Suddenly from nowhere a dog came and it had rabies and I got very scared. I had my project file in my hand and that dog was coming to bite me for sure and I was pushing its mouth away. It was barking and trying to jump on me and I was screaming but since it was afternoon all the people were inside their houses. Thankfully one man came to my rescue and shooed the dog away. That man saved my life and saved me from getting 3 injections if that dog had to bite me.

That incident is still in my head and I think this fear is very hard to overcome. I was very small then so that incident for me is a real fear. I don’t know what would have happened if that man didn’t come to my rescue. So this incident is one of the major reasons for my fear of dogs. Cats though I have weird feelings against them I would still adjust because cats are quiet and are in their world. But that’s not the case when it comes to dogs. But to be honest, dogs are loyal and friendly too. If you even love them 50% I am sure they will give their 100%. But to be honest, I have seen this rarely with regards to the cats. Do correct me if I am wrong. But I do feel this always that I should start loving dogs and also I want to spend time with them. I hope I overcome this fear.

Do let me know your views on today's blog through the comments section below and also you can suggest me few topics to write on through my Instagram account @baayultales. Until we meet do visit the given links below to support my page and also do not forget that the Amazon app provides great discounts on every product so why not buy some? Enjoy shopping with amazon. 

Now do let me know about your fears and also your thinking about dogs and cats. 

Support this website by going through equipment used while writing this blog:-

1)  Lenevo thinkpad 

2)  Realme X2 Pro

3) Bed Table

Thanks for reading.



Comments